I have always considered fundamental for my profession to pursue excellence both in surgical techniques and in clinical competency.
The significant experience accumulated collaborating with surgeons all over the world allows me to follow each patient throughout the medical treatment with a multidisciplinary approach.
In particular I have dedicated myself to the following surgical fields:
- surgery of the Autonomic Nervous System – ETS, ELS – performing more than 1000 interventions;
- Bariatric surgery – developed in the U.S.– which I perform together with specialized surgeons in Rome;
- Senology – with Master Courses at the University of Rome and collaboration at the Camargo Oncologic Centre of S.Paulo, Brasil;
- War surgery and tropical surgery performed in war contexts, low income regions and humanitarian programs.
Education and Training:
- MD-PhD Medicine & Surgery
- Medical Specialty in Emergency and Trauma Surgery
- Master’s Degree: Tropical Surgery
- Master’s Degree: Aesthetic Surgery “hands on”
- Master’s Degree: Senology
- Surgeon at the Emergency and Trauma Surgery Unit at Aurelia Hospital, Rome ; S.Anna Clinic – Pomezia, Rome; S.Maria Goretti Hospital, Latina
- Registered in Italy (OdM Latina nº 2934), Spain (COM de Barcelona nº 46574), U.K. (GMC nº 4080787).
Present Jobs Assignments:
- Surgical activity in: Turin, Padua, Milan, Florence, Rome, Latina, Naples, Bari, Palermo
- Surgical activity in Madrid, Barcelona
- General Surgeon at the Policlinico Universitario Campus Biomedico – Rome
- General Surgeon at the Tuscan Surgical Centre, Arezzo
- Surgeon Advisor at the Pediatric Hospital Bambino Gesù, Rome